For the column images: Copy or paste the location of the image URL into the cell below. You can get the URL of the image that you've uploaded to the web graphics admin by viewing the image and then right clicking on the image "copy image location" or "copy image address". DO NOT FORMAT THE TEXT OR USE THE LINK BUILDER TO INSERT A LINK TO IMAGE. You must type or copy/paste the url of the image into the cell.
For the links in the left hand column, click below existing links and use the linkbuilder tool in the toolbar. Make sure you select link type "text". To delete a link, highlight an existing link and press the delete key.
|Panel 1 button
|Panel 2 button
|Panel 3 button
|Panel 4 button
|Image 1 URL
|Image 2 URL
|Image 3 URL
|Image 4 URL
2017 Space and Security Forum
We are happy to announce that the registration for the upcoming Space and Security Forum will open on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1pm CST. Please read this important announcement that explains the registration process. This two-day conference will be held in downtown Buffalo, NY, August 15 and August 16, 2017. The Forum is geared toward Court Unit Executives (district and bankruptcy clerks, chief probation and pretrial service officers, circuit executives, and assistant circuit executives for space) and their staff members who are responsible for facilities, rent and security-related concerns. A copy of the agenda for the Forum is attached to this announcement.
All court units are welcome to attend this Forum. The registration cost for each attendee is $150, and the FCCA has negotiated a hotel room rate of $107 per night at the conference hotel. Due to the expected interest in the Forum, each court unit will be limited to register up to two attendees. For court units that want to register additional staff, we will have a second standby registration on the FCCA’s website for those individuals to utilize. Please note that individuals who register on the standby list will not receive information on how to book their hotel room at the time of their standby registration; they will receive the hotel link once it is determined that there is enough space to accommodate those on the main registration list.
Below is a step by step set of instructions on how to register for the Forum. We strongly encourage you to consider registering for the Forum as soon as possible so that we can accommodate as many interested staff as possible.
- On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1pm CST, the homepage of the FCCA will have a link to the Forum registration.
- On the homepage, select “learn more” under the Space and Security Forum section.
- Click on the conference registration link.
- Choose the “Register Now” button on the right side of the screen.
- If you are a FCCA member, you can log into the website. If you are not a FCCA member, please complete the section labeled “Personal Information”.
- If you are registering as an attendee, please choose “Judiciary Registrant” under the Registrant Type section and then select “Next”.
- You will be asked to register for the conference on the Activities page. The cost of registration is $150. Please select the box on the right side of the screen. We are planning a tour of the Buffalo courthouse and a light reception on Tuesday, August 15th. If you would like to attend that event please also select the box on the right side of the screen in that section. After you complete your selection hit next.
- You will then be asked if you are paying by purchase order. If your court is issuing a purchase order, you will be asked for the purchase order number, your court’s procurement staff person contact name and email address. If your court is paying by purchase order, you must choose the option to pay by check. Copies of purchase orders and checks must be sent to:
Federal Court Clerks Association
Attn: John Hermann, FCCA Treasurer
350 W. 1st Street, Suite 4311
Los Angeles, CA 90012-4565
- Complete the mandatory questions on special accommodations, dietary restrictions, emergency contact name and phone number. Select next when all of the fields are completed.
- Please provide the information on what Circuit your court unit is located in and the type of court unit you work in.
- Review the information that you provided and if accurate, chose “Complete Registration”. A message will pop up to indicate that your registration has been saved.
- If you are paying by credit card select that choice and enter the payment information. If you are paying by check, choose print invoice and send check. Then select “print invoice”. Please include a copy of this invoice with your check and provide a copy to your procurement officer if your court is issuing a purchase order.
- Select “Done” and you are registered for the conference. You will then receive a confirmation email to the email address that you registered with the FCCA when you renewed your membership if you are a FCCA member or to the email address that you provided during the registration process for this Forum if you are not a FCCA member.
You must then complete the next step to reserve a hotel room.
- In the confirmation email, you will receive a hyperlink in the section marked “See important information below about this registration”. You will need to click on that hyperlink and a webpage will open with information on booking your hotel room at the conference hotel. You must reserve your room by using this link. If you need to cancel your hotel room, you must do that directly with the hotel.
- If the conference sells out, the original registration link will no longer work.
- When organizing this conference, the FCCA entered into contracts with the hotels and other vendors, under which we are required to make monetary commitments. To ensure these commitments are met, the cancellation policy for any registration is as follows: If cancelled before June 15, 2017, a full refund of the registration fee will be made. If cancelled after June 15, 2017, but before July 1, 2017, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. If cancelled after July 1, 2017, there will be no refund of the registration fee. Please note that conference registrations are non-transferable and if you must cancel your registration, you cannot substitute another court employee to take your place. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and if the conference is sold out, a waiting list will be instituted. Any open spot will be offered to the members on the standby list in the order in which their registration was received.
- Questions about registration can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to the Forum and hope to see you in Buffalo, NY. We strongly encourage you to register soon, as the FCCA conferences have sold out in the past few years. We would like to thank those that worked on pulling the classes, agenda, registration and conference together.